• On the text’s view page of the Forum, you can see the text title, its language, its author and city, and the publication date. Click on the author’s name to go to his data and view all contributions he did to the Website fortalezas.org.
• Below these first data, it is showed a summary of the text, followed by whole content, which can have illustrated images.
• Below the whole text, there is a table with a list fortifications related to this text. Click on the top of the table’s column to order its titles exhibition. You can view an image of the listed fortification by passing the mouse on the first column (Image) icons. Click on the fortification you want to access its page.
• Below the list of related fortifications, there are the text comments, sent to the Website by the user.
• Next, there is available a form which any user can send with the comment if it is referred to the text. Fill the fields: name, e-mail, locate (City/Country) and write your comment. After you finish it, click on Send button. It will be published on fortalezas.org Website after author approval.
• On the top and the base of page, the system inform the total results, between parenthesis, and the number of the text that is being viewed.
• On the top and the base of page, there are also available the commands to go Next and to go Back, from a text to other, between the results (registers) found in the previous search.
• On the top and the base of page, it is available the “Listing” link to go back to the page with the other results (registers) found in the last research.
• Only for the users who are connected to fortalezas.org Website (logged in the restrict edition area), on the Edit column, the user can click on the available icon to edit (modify) the texts of which he is tutor.
• Only for contributors, connected to fortalezas.org Website (logged in the restrict edition area), it is possible to edit comments refer to the text of which he is author/tutor, approving or deleting it, or even editing the main text content and the summary.
• On the top of page, the print icon opens a new window of your Web Browser, where it can be print the page content that you are viewing.