Search for Forum
• On the page “Search for Forum” (Search Form) you can find all the texts from Forum section written by the user registered in the Website.
• Click on the Search button to list all the registered texts in the Forum section. It is located below the search form.
• For restrictive searches, you can use the available inquiries search: Title, Author, Text Language and Key-words. These inquiries can be used individually or being arranged.
• To look for the text Title, type a word or a sequence of words which correspond to the searched Title. Then you click on the Search button. For example: to search for the title “José da Silva Paes”, type one of these three words: José or Silva or Paes. You can also search for sequential words of the title, like: José da Silva or Silva Paes. However, the system will not find the example above if you type the words of the title isolated side by side, or out of the sequential order, like: José Silva or José Paes or yet Paes Silva and Silva José.
• To look for the text’s Author, click on the correspondent icon (magnifying glass). It opens a new window (pop up). Select the Author that you are looking for on the list showed in alphabetic order or type a word that belongs to the author name to reduce the list of options showed. After that, click on the Search button. Important: make sure that are defined the option which allows the visualization of pop up windows at the Web Browser configurations.
• To search for text language, open the corresponding listing and select the language desired within those shown in alphabetical sequence. After the selection, make sure that the selected language was fixed permanently: in case the selection window remains activated (become gloomy) an accidental touch on mouse or on computer keyboard could change the language previously selected.
• It can still search for key-words, typing in the corresponding field one or more words, sequential or not, pertaining to the text content. If two or more words will be typed, the result of the research will show texts that contain EITHER one of the typed words and not necessarily those that contains ALL typed words.
• In the research using the combination of more than one of the available questions of search, the gotten results will be those that attempt completely to all the predefined questions and never only to one or another one separately.
• In case of doubts on which questions of search you must use, make a ampler research first and, later, return to the form search page and refine the defined questions previously, restricting the gotten results.
• Notice that the inquiries defined in the last search are still there every time you go back to the Search page on Forum (search form). You can change it in order to refine the previous results page or click on Reset button to delete all the inquiries previously defined and to do a new search.
• The users who are connected to fortalezas.org Website (logged in the restrict edition area), can also do a new search with two other inquiries which are located at the top of the page. In this case, you can still search for "Just in my registers", that is, only searching for those texts registered by that user or you can search for the inquiry “Waiting for approval”, that is, only searching for those texts registered by that user but still not approved by the Website Administrator.