• On bibliography view page, it is showed the bibliography title and all available information about it.
• Bibliography can have an illustrated image, like a book cover or another image related to its content.
• On “File” field, when it is available, you can click on “Download” if you want the file with the bibliography’s total content (DOC, PDF format etc).
• Below bibliographic data, bibliography may have a text with its synopsis.
• Below, it is showed a table with a list fortifications related to this bibliography. Click on the top of the table’s column to order its titles exhibition (Name, type, city, country). You can view an image of the listed fortification by passing the mouse on the first column (Image) icons. Click on the fortification you want to access its page.
• Below related fortifications table, there is a “Contributions” table with “Item’s Tutor" name, who is the responsible for bibliography’s register. Below tutor’s name, there are listed the names of the users who contributed with tutor on the information edition, review or increase about this bibliography. Click on Tutor or any other contributors to view available information about these users.
• By Tutor’s name side, there is its bibliography last update.
• On the top and the base of page, the system inform the total results, between parenthesis, and the number of the bibliography that is being viewed.
• On the top and the base of page, there are also available the commands to go Next and to go Back, from a text to other, between the results (registers) found in the previous search.
• On the top and the base of page, it is available the “Listing” link to go back to the page with the other results (registers) found in the last research.
• Only for the users who are connected to fortalezas.org Website (logged in the restrict edition area), it is available an Edition option, where the register’s Tutor can change registered contents, and others users can contribute with an additional information about this bibliography.
• On top of page, the print icon opens a new window of your Web Browser, where you can print the page content that you are viewing.