Search for bibliographies result
• On the results page of “Search for Bibliographies” you can find the registers which attend to the parameters fixed by the previous search page (Search Form).
• The search will show only the registered bibliographies which were already approved and published by the Fortalezas.org Website Administrator .
• At the top of the page, the system shows the total number of results (registers) found, the number of the pages where you can find it and the space between the ten (10) sequential results showed at the moment on the viewed page.
• At the base of the page, the commands to forward (Next) and to go back (Previous) to the previous page are available. Each page shows ten (10) results. You can also go straight to the first or to the last page of results, as you can choose the wanted page’s number between those on above menu. The page’s number that has been visualized at the moment is showed between brackets and in bold type.
• The display of results shows only the main bibliography’s data: Title, Author, Type and Edition City. Click on the query result to view all bibliography’s data.
• Click on the top of “Title” column to view the results list of available titles in alphabetic order. Click on the top of “Author” column to view the results list in alphabetic order of available authors. Repeat the same proceed to order by bibliography type or city.
• At the base of the page, the link “New search” goes back to “Search for Bibliographies” page (Search Form) so you can refine your search or even do a new search. Observe that every time you go back to “Search for Bibliographies” page, the parameters and inquiries defined at the last search are still the same. You must change it in order to refine your previous search or click on Reset to delete all the previous parameters and inquiries.
• Just for the users who are contributors, connected to fortalezas.org Website (logged in the restricted edition area), click on the magnifying glass icon, in the column entitled “View” of the results list, in order to view all the respective bibliography data.
• Still just for the users who are contributors, connected to fortalezas.org Website, in the column entitled “Action”, the user can click to Edit that results (registers) of which he is Tutor or to Contribute with those registers of which he is not Tutor, but, he has an important information to increase or to review the content related to that bibliography.
• At the top of the page, the print icon opens a new window of the Web Browser where you can print the list with all the bibliographies found.
• The use of this Website contents requires an obligatory citation of the reference for research: www.fortalezas.org (view fortalezas.org Website Policy of Use).