• On the link (website) view page, it is showed the website title, the description or summary about its content and its Internet address (URL), the link itself.
• Click on the address (URL) to open the respective page of website on Internet.
• Below, it is showed a table with the fortifications listing related to this Website. Click on the top of the table’s column to order its titles exhibition (Name or Country). You can view an image of the listed fortification by passing the mouse on the first column (Image) icons. Click on the fortification you want to access its page.
• Below the table with related fortifications, there is a Contributions table where you see “Item’s Tutor”, who is the user responsible for register (link) inclusion and edition. Click on Tutor’s name to view the available information about him.
• By Tutor’s name side it is showed the last link (website) refresh.
• On the top and the base of page, the system informs the total results, between parenthesis, and the number of the link that is being viewed.
• On top and base of page, there are also available the commands to go Next and to go Back, from a link to other, between the results (registers) found in the previous search.
• On top and base of page, it is available the “Listing” link to go back to the page with the other results (registers) found in the last research.
• Only for the users who are connected to fortalezas.org Website (logged in the restrict edition area), it is available Edition option where the register’s Tutor can change registered contents.
• On top of page, the print icon opens a new window of your Web Browser, where you can print the page content that you are viewing.